The benefits of 3D printing continue to expand, sparking new opportunities to create cost-effective solutions when it comes to material handling in a number of industries.
Diving into the automotive, medical, aerospace, tooling, electrical and manufacturing fields, additive manufacturing has enabled companies to use state-of-the-art technology and quality materials to produce a wide range of specialized applications using only a fraction of production time.
In addition to the cost and time savings, using 3D printing for material handling applications offers many benefits, such as:
- No tooling required
- Product teams can significantly accelerate product development cycles
- The ability to produce designs quickly gives designers greater flexibility when testing multiple design options
- Compared to CNC machining prototypes, 3D printing offers an inexpensive and fast option for creating parts. These parts can be made in a few hours, allowing for each design modification to be completed more efficiently
- The production of parts only requires the materials needed for the part itself, with little or no waste — compared to methods cut from large chunks of non-recyclable materials — allowing you to reduce resources and material costs
- Lýseon’s extensive experience providing prototype material handling products to various customers in multiple industries
We started Lýseon with just one goal in mind — to become a world-class additive manufacturing supplier adept at solving problems while offering low-volume production, quick-turnarounds and hometown service.
Lýseon also proudly offers design, engineering and project management solutions.
We are not just a 3D printing company — we are a solutions provider. Lýseon was recently recognized with the 2021 SmartZone Small Business of the Year Award.