The promise of 3D printing brings exciting new modeling perspectives poised to define the future of architecture. With the ability to transform 2D and 3D on- screen visualization into exact models of a given structure — the potential of 3D printing for architects is unlimited.
Detailed 3D printed models can be seen from different perspectives, such as surrounding landscapes, floor-by-floor detachable segments and full color representations. Our quality 3D renderings can easily transform an idea into a project — with 3D printed scale models turning projects into a reality.
This powerful method of bringing blueprints to life offers many other benefits, including:
- Complete Digital Workflow: Since blueprints are not required, you only need CAD data of the model, and then the 3D printer can handle the rest.
- Freedom of Design: Create unique shapes such as honeycombs, lattice structures and intricate patterns, encouraging creativity and liberty of imagination.
- Cutting-Edge Precision & Accuracy: Achieve high level precision and accuracy with thickness layers ranging from .005” - .013”.
- Time & Cost Efficient: Cut fabrication time dramatically — from CAD to finished part — in hours to days, based on the size and shape of the model. Enjoy significant savings over traditional methods.
- Perspectives Unachievable with Other Tools: A physical 3D printed model can be presented in a way that traditional digital models such as 3D renderings, blueprints or drawings cannot match.
- Streamline the Process: 3D models can be produced faster and at a lower cost at any time during the design process; while changes made in model design can be adapted and printed efficiently.
- Scale of Use: Any size project benefits from 3D printing technology. Models can be created to fit your specific needs — from cityscapes and commercial buildings to custom home designs.
- Fabrication of Multiple Copies: Once a design has been finalized, multiple copies of the same model can easily be created simultaneously — saving valuable time in the process.